All bug reports and enhancement requests should be sent by email to email@example.com
It is possible that the bug produces an error message with a stack trace. If
not, the shell window used to launch the Wizard may contain a stack trace.
Should you have come across a bug, we at product support would be grateful if
you could supply us with the following:
- JDatabase Wizard version number and build number. This can be found in the
"Help/About" box of the Wizard.
- Operating System
- DBMS name and version used
- JDK version used
- JDBC driver & version used
- A brief explanation of the bug
- Steps needed to reproduce the bug
- A copy of the project file may be asked for, if this becomes necessary, so
please keep a copy
- A stack trace of the error, if any is available.
Should a feature of the Wizard cause you unnecessary frustration, please let
us know the following:
- A brief explanation of what you are trying to do
- How you would like the Wizard to do this more effectively for you
Copyright © 2002 J3
Limited, all rights reserved.